Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Sandra Rosales


Hi dear, our company is setting a new business in France and we require an insurance "Responsabilite Civile et Professionnelle. Would it be possible for you to advice on this?

Kind Regards,
Sandra Rosales

by Sandra Rosales on 20 Oct 2017
Patricia Moerland

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Hi Sandra,
The "Responsabilité Civile Professionnelle" will allow you to be covered for damages related to the exercise of your professional activity. It will guarantee the damage caused during the exercise of your professional activity.
First, clearly define your needs according to your activity. Then, approach your chamber of commerce to know the insurance obligations necessary for your professional activity depending on the associated risks.
Then take contact with different insurance advisers to compare the offers.
Best regards,

by Patricia Moerland on 04 Dec 2017

Expatica Offers