Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question




I just finished the article "Becoming a freelance or self-employed worker in France" and there was one more question that I had. I started my own company online and I would like to move to France and set up with both online clients and face to face clients.

Is the information in this article valid for non EU residents? What kind of visa would I need?

Thank you very much for your help!

by Andrew on 19 Jan 2016
Patricia Moerland

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Andrew,

Sorry, I have no time to check your article bit by bit. But if you go through the answers I have given previously, you will certainly find something concerning the non-EU résidents.

Best regards,

Patricia Moerland

by Patricia Moerland on 22 Jan 2016

Expatica Offers