Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



Do you know what Language diploma /certificate I would need to present in order to work in France? Thank you

by Alicia on 25 May 2015
Vincent Anthonioz

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Bonjour Alicia,

I would suggest that you should do a preparation for the DELF/DALF diploma. The diplomas are recognised everywhere in the world and valued by French and European employers.
More details here:
Best regards,

Vincent Anthonioz

by Vincent Anthonioz on 09 Jun 2015

Expatica Offers