Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



My son is currently in France - on a longterm visitor visa D which expires in December. He is getting married soon to his longtime girlfriend (French).
What does he need to get a work permit so that he can work in France?
He is a newly graduated dentist and he is learning french (B2). Can he get a work permit to do any type of work while he finishes his french requirement to be able to practice? Please advise. Thank you.

by Sandra on 28 Jan 2017
Guillaume Barlet

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Sandra,

Unfortunately, I am not an Immigration Law expert and therefore cannot answer your enquiry but I would be glad to refer you to a specialist upon request.

Kind regards,

Guillaume Barlet-Batada

by Guillaume Barlet on 26 Feb 2017

Expatica Offers