Technical Solutions Manager (m/f/d)
What you´ll do
• Consulting on digital solutions. You stay abreast of the latest functionalities and features of state-of-the-art digital tools to inspire and consult our internal project teams and ease clients’ digital operations with implementation of solutions such as SharePoint collaboration hubs, Atlassian tools, M365.
• Defining requirements and problem-solving. You translate our clients’ objectives into tangible tool or feature requirements, assess the feasibility to realize those with needed tools and thrive in figuring out a suitable configuration or setup to meet the requirements.
• Implementing and maintaining solutions. You drive the implementation, automation, and smooth integration of tools to ensure a state-of-the-art experience for users, while collaborating with a team of Project Managers, Graphic Designers and Content Managers. You oversee testing, researching, and troubleshooting of technical elements for a successful project delivery.
• Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on and investigative approach to creative problem-solving, while continuously challenging the status quo and pursuing the best possible alternatives and thinking outside the box where needed.
• Optimizing and ensuring quality. You identify best practices to create ctrl QS standards for implemented tools within corporate digital operations.
What you can offer
- Experience. You are experienced with configuration of digital tools and bring a strong understanding and affinity for digital technologies. You have experience with custom integrations and are confident working with different programming languages. Expertise in M365, Atlassian, SharePoint, Power BI preferred
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project or product management in agile environments. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach
- Digital savviness and solution-mindset. You have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds. You are eager to understand and propose solutions for challenges large corporations face with digital transformation
- Communication. You interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe and are fluent in English
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story. Reap the fruits of your own initiatives and see the impact of what you do
- Exposure and top clients. We enjoy long term and profound client relationships. You will work closely with leading global brands, helping them to steer digital transformation in their organization
- Learning and development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together
- Work-life balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer opportunities to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities
- Culture and Team. We always strive to ensure that our intentions and everyday actions are guided by our values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
- Working environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts and yoga classes, team and company events, and more