Staff Specialist Cyber Security (f/m/div)*
Are you passionate about cyber and information security topics and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others? Do you want to help maintain and improve the Cyber & Information Security Management System of a global leader in the semiconductor industry? Infineon’s CYBER team is looking for new members in Porto and you can be part of the family! This family spans across seven countries around the world and covers Cyber Governance, Risk & Compliance, Consulting, Security Monitoring, Incident Response & Digital Forensics and Threat Intelligence functions globally. Apply now to join them as a Staff Specialist in Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Compliance.
As a Staff Specialist in Cyber Security, you will be part of the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) team and be responsible to operate and improve our Third-Party Risk Management System as well as our Customer Assurance Processes to enable the continuous growth of Infineon’s business.
In your new role you will:
- Support the operation and improvement of our Third-Party Risk Management System;
- Support the maintenance and operation of the Infineon Cyber and Information Security Management System;
- Support the Cyber Security Response as part of our Customer Assurance Processes;
- Support Cyber Security processes to determine the business impact of our data assets;
- Participate and support cyber and information security GRC projects within multinational teams;
- Provide security consultation for teams and projects;
- Support the establishment and maintenance of third-party risk reporting framework to assure effectiveness and compliance.
You have a hands-on approach to work and are able to take responsibility for your own area of expertise. You have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to establish a successful collaboration with people across different levels and functions of the organization. Moreover, you have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing your knowledge and providing guidance to others.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or an equivalent qualification;
- Some experience implementing/integrating cyber security, e.g. risk management, technical controls into business processes;
- Knowledge of technical cyber security best practices and controls, e.g. authentication, encryption, vulnerability management, hardening;
- Understanding of security audit, compliance and risk management, business impact assessments, and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations;
- Experience participating in projects to improve cyber or information security in companies;
- Knowledge of applicable cyber and information security standards, e.g. NIST, ISO as well as certifications in CSX Cybersecurity Practitioner, CRISC are a plus;
- Programming skills in Python, Java or C++ is an advantage;
- Fluency in English (mandatory) – German knowledge is a plus.
Please note that this position is available for both full- or part-time employment. Furthermore, we encourage you to apply independently of your academic or professional background. If you are passionate about cyber security and convince us that you are the right fit, we are happy to support your development if you do not fulfill all requirements.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- International assignments
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Home office options
- Part-time work possible (also during parental leave)
- Medical coverage
- Health promotion programs
- Private insurance offers
- Access for wheelchairs