Software Developer Radar Object Classification (m/f/diverse)
The complexity of future driver assistance systems grows continuously. The vision zero (injuries and accidents) and the autonomous mobility are strong drivers to develop this field. The development of modern algorithms for cutting-edge components (radar, lidar, camera) is one of the key area to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the environment around the vehicles.
As a software developer (m/f/diverse) in our department, you are responsible for concept development, implementation and verification of algorithms for radar environment perception as part of our products for a variety of international OEMs. In this position, you collaborate with other team members and stakeholders from other departments to reach the goal of autonomous driving.
- Software development of algorithms for object detection and classification of traffic participants in complex real world environments
- Extraction and modelling of object features (e.g. based on micro doppler signature from the radar-reflexions of pedestrians or bicyclists or elevation angle measurement patterns) and development of heuristic and machine learning classification algorithms based on these features
- Creation of all necessary work products along the development process for series software from requirements, over design and implementation to verification
- Support of quotes and demo activities, support of system testing in the vehicle
- University degree in engineering, computer science, physics or similar field of study
- Multiple years of experience in ADAS radar algorithms in embedded C programming
- Experience with automotive processes and standards such as ASPICE and ISO26262
- Fluent German and English language skills written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Structured and independent working mode
- Intercultural awareness
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package, that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like mobile work, flexible working hours and sabbaticals, that helps you to balance work, family and spare time
- An inspiring, open and rewarding company culture driven by our values freedom to act, trust, passion to win and for one another
- Various career paths and numerous opportunities for long-term personal and professional development in a fast-growing business unit with over 21 locations worldwide
- Highly professional software environment and the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging ADAS projects
- Let us not forget the opportunity to be drive our vision towards autonomous driving
- You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.