Senior Embedded Software Engineer Application Architecture (f/m/div)*
Are you ready for a future-oriented role in a new software team that will shape the competencies and software technologies for Infineon’s business? In this position you will influence the blueprint of the next generation of software architectures for Infineon’s IPC division.
In your new role you will:
- Specify and define then next generation of rising applications in Infineon’s focus areas like home appliances and eV charging
- Create software architectures for ModusToolbox and iMOTION based products, work on their concepts and generate system requirements
- Perform requirements engineering in an international team of cross functional experts
- Strongly interact with different stakeholders within a global organisation that drives energy efficiency and next generation features
You remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations and take decisions despite uncertain circumstances. With your foresight, you work conscientiously on making things better, faster, and more efficient. You are a true team player who collaborates beyond borders and appreciate the contribution of others, demonstrating active knowledge transfer and best practice sharing. You know how to make use of your potential and motivate yourself and others to achieve top results and performances.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A successfully completed university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering / embedded control, middleware and the ability to review and specify System Software Architectures including design and development of Embedded Systems Software
- Basic understanding of focus application such as Home Appliances and eV Charging
- Knowledge of tools to visualize and document software requirements (UML, Jira/Confluence, Office-Tools etc.) is an advantage
- Ability to develop and test code for ARM Cortex-M based Embedded Systems is an advantage
- Strong communications skills in English, German would be a benefit