Senior Controller (d/f/m) Management Support Functions
RWE Offshore Wind GmbH
To start as soon as possible, Full time / Part time, Permanent
As Senior Controller for Management Support Functions you will be part of the Management Support Functions & HR Controlling team in the fast growing offshore renewable energy business. The team contributes to the Offshore Management Support Functions achieving their financial targets in an international and dynamic business environment. In addition, the team is responsible for the HR controlling of the entire Renewables Offshore organisation.
Your future plans
- You are the business partner for the directors of the management support functions.
- Monitoring and analysing cost development and creating transparency on actual cost development compared to budget, mid- to long-term financial targets and benchmarks
- Produce high quality management reports and ad-hoc analysis for senior management, presenting key findings at top management level
- Consolidation of data and comments from the management support function for quarterly actual reports, forecasts and planning
- Coordinate, execute and optimise the medium-term planning and forecasting processes for the management support functions at the global level for all teams, legal entities and countries, and further develop the process for consolidating data
- Review, analyse, comment on and challenge the planning data provided by the respective departments for the medium-term planning, forecasting and budgeting process
- Maintain and further develop cost controlling governance, a comprehensive profit/cost centre framework and increased accuracy of cost allocations
- Support ongoing S/4 implementation across the offshore renewable energy organisation, including new legal entities in multiple markets
- Contribute to the global offshore growth plan by supporting business cases and long-term strategic initiatives around the needs of the overhead and support functions
- Further improve the quality and digitalisation of regular management reporting and controlling processes
- You will act as an interface with various stakeholders in controlling, finance and business function on various controlling topics
- Completed university studies in business administration, economics or a comparable course of study with very good results
- Several years of experience in the energy industry or comparable experience and demonstrable success in business controlling, financial or cost controlling
- Excellent teamwork skills and willingness to work in a motivating team environment
- Very good numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret extensive data and information in a structured manner and deal with complex transactions / commercial issues
- Very good Excel skills and advanced knowledge of working with SAP and information management systems
- Extensive business knowledge of the energy industry, trading/finance with a strong desire to expand knowledge of this market
- High personal credibility and the ability to work confidently and effectively with stakeholders at all levels in an international environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 79430
Any questions? Janina Manteufel
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
Offshore wind is a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. Already No.2 in the global market, we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh). With our financial stability, this is where you’ll also have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we continuously improve, together.
Renewables is the future of our business, and Offshore wind a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. With 800+ fixed bottom and floating turbines – plus others totalling 800MWh we operate for partners – we’re already the No.2 generator globally. And we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by landmark projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh). Offshore wind is a constantly evolving technical, practical and social challenge. Our financial stability means you’ll have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we pivot to harness new technologies – and continuously improve, together.Apply now