Senior Consultant Intelligent Automation (m/w/d) – Consulting, System Engineering / Admin, IT
Roboyo is not a typical technology consultancy. We have been at the forefront of Business Process Automation since the sector began, less than a decade ago.
We started as pioneers. Today, we are the world’s largest specialist Intelligent Automation company and remain at the cutting edge. Our growth, success, and contribution to the success of our clients are a result of one thing – our people.
We are united by our purpose, to take what’s possible to the next level – for our clients, our business, and for each other.
At Roboyo, you will experience a fun and innovative work environment with a dynamic and ambitious team passionate about technology and automation.
Be part of a growing team that is successfully implementing the most advanced and intelligent technologies for our customers. We are looking for a Senior Automation Consultant to join our office in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Nuremberg or Munich. We also offer remote work within Germany.
Within this role your responsibilities and tasks will include
- Consulting our customers in the professional and technical implementation of process automation solutions with focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA), cognitive computing and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Analysis and optimization of process flows and identification of automation potentials and evaluation of the associated added value for our customers
- Preparation and implementation of customer presentations and workshops
- Project management of customer projects with focus on (automation) operating model, intelligent automation strategy and process optimization
- Support of the Account Manager in the long-term development of customer relationships
- Support in the conceptual development of our consulting team within Roboyo
- Guidance of project team members
- Analysis of business challenges and development of conceptual solutions
- Travel and meetings with customers
Experience and skills you’ll need to do what you love at Roboyo
- University degree (B.S. or M.S) or equivalent in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or related field of study
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience in consulting or with leading industrial groups in the field of operations optimization, process analysis, process modeling or process automation
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory
- Experience in one of the following functional areas is advantageous: Finance, Purchasing, Marketing/Customer Relationship Management, Application Maintenance and Support, Supply Chain Management, HR
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Enthusiasm for topics such as automation, digitization or artificial intelligence
- Good understanding of business processes and company procedures
- Analytical and conceptual thinking as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Positive charisma and very good communication skills for cultivating successful customer relationships
- Team player
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Showing passion for what you do
- A creative, multilingual environment and a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
- Significant opportunities for skills development and career progression including individual development plan with career coaching
- A growing company where you can make a true difference- because we listen to each other
- Recognition and reward for individual and team achievements
- Regular team events – where colleagues become friends
- Possibility for global mobility
- A competitive compensation package
- 30 days of holiday
- Flexible home office policy
- Pension Plan/ BAV
- Access to professional e-learning platform
- Sodexo Benefits Pass