Senior Construction Manager- Fit Out
An international data centre main contractor in search of a Senior Construction Manager to lead the construction operations on their £75 million data centre based in Frankfurt, Germany. This thriving main contractor specialise primarily in Data-centre projects across major cities in Europe, this business boast turnover of Circa €900 million.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
* Directing the contractors on their roles and responsibilities regarding health and safety procedures and comply with safety sustainability policy and procedures.
* Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
* Planning and directing site activities to mitigate delays and manage multiple schedules.
* Reviewing and validating as built drawings with respect to works executed submitted by contractors on site.
* Lead, direct, assist and support construction teams to ensure deliverable processes on time and within the budget.
* Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries.
* Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
* Highly collaborative and able to work across a variety of stakeholders
Requirements for the Role:
* Ideally 7+ years’ experience in Senior Management role
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Experience with Major Projects
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering or relevant subject.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Construction Manager/ Senior Construction Manager looking to move into the fastest-paced sector in construction. Excellent package on offer and amazing opportunities to progress within the business.
To speak more please get in touch on the details providedApply now