Sales Executive Junior (m/f/d)
About the company
Caruso is a B2B digital mobility data & service marketplace that supports the implementation, differentiation and expansion of the connected mobility business. We are proud to be a trusted partner of companies like Bosch, Continental, Schaeffler & ZF. We owe our growing success to simple principles such as openness, courage, passion, curiosity, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is the embodiment of these qualities that makes Caruso the marketplace for the mobility ecosystem and also what we look for in new employees.
This is your Job!
In your role as Sales Executive, you will make a significant contribution to the success and growth of the CARUSO business, initially focused on the EU5 main markets: DACH, France, Italy, Spain, and UK. Are you a strong networker, have the instinct to recognize sales potential, and are strong in building relationships, which finally end in closing a successful sales story? Great, then find more details to a day in the life at CARUSO below…
- You engage and qualify new customer leads from different automotive market segments: fleet, insurance, new mobility, roadside assistance…
- Initial focus on the EU5 main markets: DACH, France, Italy, Spain, and UK
- You represent CARUSO at relevant market events: trade shows, events, conferences, etc…
- You communicate with potential customers and manage their expectations with the aim of onboard them on the Caruso platform
- You support the development of customers’ use cases to find and explore new business opportunities
- You elicit, document, and refine customer’s use cases in order to share them with Caruso’s onboarding team
- At least 3 years of professional experience in technical sales or related fields
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with requests from multiple partners and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written English & German skills
- In-depth automotive, fleet, or insurance domain knowledge and a strong network in one of these industries would be a plus
- Previous experience with platforms or marketplaces would be a plus
We are looking for the best talent out there. Risk-takers, fast learners and experts in our field. Together, we want to keep on improving not only our products but our company culture as well
What we offer you
MacBook, iPhone, coffee, soft drinks, table tennis, internal team events, flexible working hours, working from home. But that’s not our USP. We offer you the unique opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up where you can take on real responsibility and the working environment is a green field, so to speak, where you can develop and, above all, shape yourself in your role. We are growing – you grow together with our great, international and diverse team that is fun to work with. And last but not least, of course we pay a competitive salary 😉
Don’t worry if you don’t fulfill one of the requirements. Skills can be learned; it’s your attitude that counts. If you think you’re the right fit for one of our positions, don’t hesitate to send us your CV including a cover letter and a brief portfolio via our application form below and we’ll get back to you in no time.Caruso GmbHSteinheilstraße 1085737 IsmaningReferenz-Nr.: YF (in der Bewerbung bitte angeben).APPLY NOW!