Java Backend Developer
What to expect:
You are responsible for the development of a centralized access via web gui to all heterogeneous data needed in automotive development. Used technologies are micro services, databases and REST-services. The work is done in an agile environment where teamwork is of high importance.
- Development of modern backend concepts, architectures and platforms
- Realization of abstract concepts in clean code
- Implementation of test environments for services and testing of implementation
- Integration of new developed tools / features
What you bring along
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
- Several years of experience in software development with Java and TypeScript
- Experience in creation of web applications
- Strong know how about the following technologies: Angular and / or Quarkus, Data base management systems (PostgreSQL), Docker / Open Shift
- Experience in agile development (Scrum)
- Independent, systematic and structured working style
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team
- Fluently in English, German is a plus
The Bertrandt Group has been providing solutions for research and development for the international automotive industry for over 40 years. From the incipient phase to the production phase, our company implements the ideas in services, accompanies and supports the peripheral fields of the companies in the construction industry of machines and installations, in the electrotechnical industry, energy as well as the medical industry.
As one of the top employers, we are also one of the preferred addresses for applicants. Providing careers for motivated engineers who are prepared to give their best.
What we offer: Contact: