Intern (d/f/m) Offshore Operations – Windfarm Arkona
RWE Offshore Wind GmbH
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Fixed Term
Your future plans:
The Arkona offshore wind farm is seeking an energetic and committed intern to join our dynamic operations team. Interns will gain first insights in all aspects of operating an offshore windfarm, including learning the ins-and-outs of daily routines and procedures. The intern will get the opportunity to support the development of operational processes and concepts for Arkona as well as knowledge transfer management from other wind farms. Moreover, interns will focus on improving operational and performance efficiencies within a fast-paced environment.
Focus areas can be defined based on the intern’s background and competencies and could include work on the following areas:
- Develop, improve and/or implement operational process and concepts for, e.g., Wind Turbine, Electrical Set Up (incl. Substation), Balance of Plant (Offshore Foundations), Logistics and Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE)
- Delivery of quality assured information (esp. with regards to commercial and technical KPI reporting and documentation) for external and internal stakeholders
- Collection and utilization of lessons learned in close cooperation with other Offshore wind farms in Germany and the UK within the larger RWE fleet
- Bachelor or Master in Business Management or Engineering advantageous, but all fields of study are welcome (enrolled student)
- Conceptual and analytical skills essential, initial experience in project management advantageous
- Knowledge of renewable energy and/or operations advantageous
- Motivated and committed team worker, able to work well independently when required
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong communications skills, ability to effectively communicate complex topics
- Strong IT proficiency, especially in MS Office (Power Point and Excel)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German language skills very advantageous
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 71785
Any questions? Please contact Ludwig Müller (Recruiting), [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
Renewables is the future of our business, and Offshore wind a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. With 800+ fixed bottom and floating turbines – plus others totalling 800MWh we operate for partners – we’re already the No.2 generator globally. And we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by landmark projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh).
Offshore wind is a constantly evolving technical, practical and social challenge. Our financial stability means you’ll have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we pivot to harness new technologies – and continuously improve, together.Apply now