Intern (d/f/m) Finance Management & Offshore Operations
RWE Offshore Wind GmbH
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Fixed Term (6 months)
The Amrumbank, Kaskasi and Nord See Ost offshore wind farms are seeking an energetic and committed intern to join our team. Interns will gain first insights in operating an offshore windfarm, including learning the ins-and-outs of daily routines and procedures and a wide overview of commercial activities. The intern will get the opportunity to support the development of operational processes and concepts as well as knowledge transfer management from other wind farms.
- Support and active assistance in operating an offshore windfarm, e.g. support the set-up of a commercial risk management system
- Improvement and further development of organizational processes
- Support in the commercial planning of offshore wind farms (budget planning)
- Execution of economic cost-benefit analyses
- Support in the preparation of reports and target/actual comparisons
- Active participation in commercial operations
- Studies in the field of business administration
- Good understanding of technical and commercial processes
- Experience in project management advantageous
- Independent work style, commitment as well as ability to communicate and work in a team
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel) and other programming skills, e.g., VBA advantageous
- Very good English skills
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 72841
Any questions? Please contact Ludwig Müller (Recruiting), [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
Offshore wind is a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. Already No.2 in the global market, we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh). With our financial stability, this is where you’ll also have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we continuously improve, together.
Renewables is the future of our business, and Offshore wind a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. With 800+ fixed bottom and floating turbines – plus others totalling 800MWh we operate for partners – we’re already the No.2 generator globally. And we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by landmark projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh). Offshore wind is a constantly evolving technical, practical and social challenge. Our financial stability means you’ll have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we pivot to harness new technologies – and continuously improve, together.Apply now