C#, Python, Android, Softwareentwicklung, Informatik, Implementierung, SQL, iOS, Datenbanken, Clean Code Development, .NET, Webanwendungen, Objektorientierte Programmierung, C++, Machine Learning
Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Software developer (m/f/d) in Dresden
Cognitec Systems GmbH, based in Dresden, Germany, is the only company worldwide working exclusively on facial recognition technologies and innovative applications based on them since 2002. We are proud of a stable, leading market position, and are trusted worldwide as a reliable provider of biometric technologies.
To strengthen our team in Dresden, we are looking for a full-time Software Developer (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the development, implementation, administration and support of Cognitec’s software products.
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or comparable
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- High willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics, tools and technologies
- Programming with structured architecture, clean and well-documented implementation and automated testing
- Object-oriented programming using C++ and Python
- Mobile web application development and deployment (Android, iOS)
- Experience with clean code, design patterns, testing and debugging
- Application of machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge with SQL databases, .NET development (preferably C#)
- Willingness to learn, ability to work in a team and quick familiarization with new tasks
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You do not meet all the requirements? That does not matter at all. We are looking primarily for people with passion, who enjoy teamwork and the implementation of innovative requirements with new technologies. Therefore, we are also happy about applicants* whose professional experience does not exactly match the points in the ad.
We maintain a flexible, relaxed and humorous corporate culture characterized by an atmosphere of mutual learning and a professional, no-nonsense approach to work.
We rely on open, appreciative and respectful communication at eye level. Every opinion counts and the best idea prevails. Your opinion is important to us!
At Cognitec you will find an interesting working environment with flexible working hours and home office options. We are interested in a long-term collaboration and give you room to realize your own ideas and advance your career.
Our multicultural, diverse team meets regularly for voluntary, informal company and team events where we don’t always just talk about work!
Please direct your application, preferably electronically, stating your salary requirements to:
Cognitec Systems GmbH Heike Bonkass Email: [email protected] Reference: job title and place of publication
Need the English version? Access the posting on our website.