Head of Development
Head of Development – Wind & Solar – PV & Solar
Salary: €100,000 – €120,000 + bonus
Location: Flexible working, (WFH or Hybrid available)
A leading international developer, investor, and operator of large ground-mounted photovoltaic projects is looking to add a Head of Project Development to their German division.
The company specialises in utility-scale solar projects, only developing and delivering Projects at 50MW+. Recently the organisation has been acquired by a global energy supplier who are looking to fund, grow and develop the organisation into household name in the European solar market.
You'll be joining an established team focused on developing new partnerships and sites for renewable energy project. This new role will involve:
* Project management of large projects from 50MW, from securing the area to the resolution of the articles of incorporation.
* Managing a building a new team in Germany.
* Playing a key role in strategy for the companies future expansion in Europe.
Requirements and Experience:
· Demonstrable experience in the development of renewable energy projects, primarily Solar and Wind.
· Strong communication and relationship skills with an ability to develop positive relationships with stakeholders.
· Commercial astute; ability to understand the nuances of delivering energy projects
· Experience working with multi-disciplinary skills professionals and teams.
Piper Maddox is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyApply now