Financial Control Manager AT (m|w|d)
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we’re Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
Interested? Join our team!
- Preparing, composing and analyzing the overall management information: reviews of actual figures, planning and forecasting.
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities (based on IFRS and statutory requirements).
- Management of customer trade spends (sales controlling).
- Analyzing and challenging the local financial information (actuals, budgets and forecast). Reviewing and/or preparing investment and expenditure requests (e.g. new product launches).
- Develop and maintain instructions for different processes, i.e. PEC, reporting, AOP/FC.
- Researching and evaluating a number of transactions (i.e. contracts) including determining the appropriate accounting treatment.
- Support business, economic and accounting analysis during acquisitions, divestments and restructuring projects.
- Managing ad hoc financial reporting projects (Marketing / Sales).
- Leading or participating in cross-functional projects
- Leading of a small team
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, controlling or similar
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar position
- Controlling knowledge: with focus on trade spends/sales controlling, cost price calculations, investment calculations
- Analysis of complex issues
- System Knowledge of SAP; MS Excel; MS Power Point
- Content Knowledge of IFRS, UGB (local GAP)
- Internal controls, reporting experience as asset
- Fluent communication in English and German
As a company with great ambition, we give you the opportunity to grow with us. YOU have the possibility to grow within the business and make your ideas come true – together with fantastic colleagues!
START DATE: as soon as possible
LOCATION: 1120 Vienna
WORKING HOURS: 38,5/Week
Please apply through our career homepage . If you have any questions, please contact Daniela Verdin-Glück.
As a company we embrace and live Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – values that we unite under our “TrueYou” umbrella. We create an environment for all employees that reflects our diversity and our differences, equity and fairness and a sense of belonging, allowing everyone to show their true potential.
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS AT GMBH
Technologiestr. 5 | Gebäude F, Stg 2. | A-1120 Wien | T +43 (1) 811 12-000 |
Base salary: 75.000 EUR (Handels-KV, Gehaltsschema NEU,), depending on your qualification and experience a much higher salary is possible. Futhermore, we offer lots of benefits like Jobticket, canteen support, flexible working hours.