Finance Reporting Specialist (f/m/div)*
Are you passionate about data and the information within? Do you consider yourself a good team player with great analytical skills? Do you want to develop your talents and contribute to optimizing Infineon’s Finance Reporting in a highly motivated team of experts handling state-of-the-art reporting tools like Tableau, Analysis for Office or SAP Fiori? Apply now to join Infineon Portugal as a Finance Reporting Specialist and become a key member of our global Reporting Services Team.
As a Finance Reporting Specialist, you will cooperate with operational managers to identify trends, provide business insights and use advanced analytics to transform measurements into actual improvement ideas, always focusing on high data quality and advanced reporting. As an essential part of the Global Finance Services organization, this team supports Infineon wide Finance reporting by the creation of highly standardized, harmonized and automated reports.
In your new role you will:
- Create and execute standardized regular as well as ad-hoc reporting.
- Build, visualize, deploy reports and perform analyses as a basis for generating value-adding steering insights and impulses.
- Act as a direct counterpart for Finance Business Partners (Controlling, Accounting, Treasury) to manage complexity and improve the Finance Reporting service along with different organizational levels.
- Be involved in important Finance projects (e.g.: oneSAP).
- Be in close contact with IT for development, implementation and testing of new reports.
- Identify gaps in day-to-day processes and actively communicate with business partners for improvements.
- Identify, consolidate and prepare data from different systems.
- Maintain the Reporting Library and its reports.
- Check problems in existing reports and support the resolution.
- Support to enable self-service Reporting.
- Continuously improve reports by seeking for automation and standardization potentials.
- Prepare Training materials (e-learnings, easy cards, face-to-face trainings).
You strive for high quality results. You are a team player and willing to cooperate closely with local, global and cross-functional colleagues. With your hands-on attitude, creativity and excellent communication skills, you are able to quickly become acquainted with new topics and build lasting relationships with your counterparts. Your strong problem-solving skills and flexibility enable you to remain focused on solutions and to act cooperatively even when under pressure. With your deep understanding of Controlling and other Finance processes, you can further develop our Finance reporting by driving continuous optimization, standardization and digitalization, handling state-of-the-art reporting tools.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent field of studies.
- Good understanding of core Finance (e.g.: Controlling, Accounting), business processes and related functional and management reporting demands.
- Strong problem-solving mindset and analytical acumen.
- Openness to work on new and challenging topics.
- Relevant working experience in Shared Services Organizations.
- Deep understanding of reporting contents, visualization, cost and value drivers.
- Good understanding of business models and steering relevance.
- Extensive experience in target group-oriented reporting.
- Deep understanding of state-of-the-art reporting systems with BI technology (e.g.: Tableau, SAP Analysis for Office, SAP BW, OneStream).
- Good understanding of data logics and data modeling.
- A high degree of result and customer orientation.
- Ability to accept and meet deadlines by effective time management.
- Experience in SAP (e.g.: S4/Hanna).
- Fluency in English. German knowledge would be a plus.
Please send us your CV in English.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- International assignments
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Home office options
- Part-time work possible (also during parental leave)
- Medical coverage
- Health promotion programs
- Private insurance offers
- Access for wheelchairs