Fachinformatiker/in, Systemadministrator/in, IT-Infrastruktur-Spezialist/in
2nd-Level-Support, Virtualisierung, IT, IT-Infrastruktur, IT-Betrieb, Microsoft Hyper-V, Systemadministration
Welcome to the GO! Sorting Center in Niederaula (Hesse), also known as HUB, our logistical hub of the company: The HUB is the central hub where all GO! shipments come together, are sorted and distributed. HUB stands for main transshipment base and it is located, easily accessible, in the middle of Germany. Here, as part of the central IT team with more than 40 IT cracks of various ages, genders and nationalities, you will ensure that our systems run smoothly. We want you to feel at home with us – so look forward to flat hierarchies, sustainable projects and an open communication culture where problems are solved together.
- Administration of our Microsoft product-based IT infrastructure
- Planning and designing enhancements to the IT infrastructure
- Assumption of site responsibility for all topics of IT operations
- Project collaboration and sub-project management in IT projects
- Support of data center operations, especially the virtualization environment Hyper-V
- Coordination and control of service providers in projects and incidents
- Support of our users at the HUB site
- Troubleshooting in the context of 2nd level support
- Completed training as an IT specialist or comparable qualification
- several years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT system administration
- Experience in dealing with hardware / software components in the client and server environment
- High level of commitment, reliability and quality awareness
- very good German as well as good English skills
- communicative, team player and flexible personality
- Willingness to travel and driving license class B
- Willingness to occasional night work after consultation
- Independent work in an attractive working environment with room for the implementation of your own ideas
- interesting and varied activity
- flexible working hours
- new horizons thanks to individual training courses
- motivated team / joint employee events
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Discounted employee conditions / corporateBenefits
- cost-neutral use of the company parking
- discounted e-bike leasing offers
- Mobile working for the compatibility of family and career
Is this something for you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application including cover letter with information about your salary expectations and your possible starting date as well as your current resume and relevant references & certificates. Please send us your application by e-mail to [email protected] (file max. 4 MB).
GO! Express & Logistics Deutschland GmbH | Rebecca Schweitzer, HUB Personal | Schlitzer Straße 48 | 36272 Niederaula If you have any queries, you can reach us at Phone: +49 6625 3445-212.
GO! Express & Logistics Deutschland GmbH | Rebecca Schweitzer, HUB Personnel | Schlitzer Straße 48 | 36272 Niederaula.