Computer Scientist – IT Support / User Helpdesk (f/m/d)
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge for end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT Landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
You are passionate about Technology and Great Customer experience, strive for accountability and like to shape the best User Helpdesk in the Financial Industry? You have experience in providing a customer focused support in a technical User Helpdesk? You understand how Windows 10, Microsoft products, and native end user devices work? You want to join a team which is dynamic, customer and technology-oriented, with the ambition to provide the best user helpdesk in the Financial Industry? Then join our team, help our employees efficiently and effectively resolve problems with your knowledge, ambition and user friendly support.
- Analyse and resolve technical user problems as well as ensure incident information and the solution is recorded completely
- Handout and receive returned hardware (Mobile Phone, Laptop, Tablet, …) incl. user support during device initialization / user training as well as setup of new devices or returned devices
- Presenting new hardware on different occasions to different user groups
- Ensure our small parts vending machine is stocked
- Ownership and responsibility of user satisfaction
- Representing Corporate IT to ensure a “one of a kind” user experience
- Support projects and initiatives
- Create and review statistical information
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Experience in providing IT-Support (User Helpdesk – 1st & 2nd level)
- Excellent Windows 10, MS-Office and other Microsoft products knowledge
- Experience in working with and supporting end user devices (notebooks, tablets, Mac, iPad) as well as experience supporting iOS & android mobile devices
- Experience with SAP ticket system and remote tools
- Good German and excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical thinking & problem resolution skills as well as strong service, resolution and target achievement drive
- Strong social competence, self-motivation and assertiveness