Building Services Engineer- Client Side- Major Data Centre Project
International data centre developer and operator in search of a MEP Engineer for their 80 million euro data centre based in Frankfurt, Germany.
* The role will be responsible for oversight and coordination of the engineering design, provide direction, analysis, and resolution of engineering problems.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant local permitting and government/local authority regulations.
* Ensure timely resolution of issues and deficiencies and develop and implement contingency plans to recover project slippage when appropriate.
* Work with the Engineering Manager with respect to preparation of weekly/monthly reports for submission to senior management.
* Analyse design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
* Advise and maintain standards for monitoring design and project information systems to ensure successful project delivery.
* Ideally qualified to degree level in engineering or relevant subject
* Previous experience of managing data centre design or construction teams
* Knowledge of permitting regulations around the design of the data centres
* Holds a strong level of attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive long term, phased scheme with a consultancy known for delivering prestigious projects for their client base