Betriebswirtin im Produktmanagement Plattform-Architektur (f/m/d)
Your job offer at 50Hertz Transmission GmbH (Elia Group)
Product Operating Model Manager (f/m/d)
Place of work: Berlin-Mitte – Heidestraße 2, 10557 Berlin
Entry date: As soon as possible
Permanent | Full-time (37 h per week)
Job ID: 6422
Elia Group, Berlin or Brussels
As transmission system operators (TSOs) in Belgium (Elia) and Germany (50Hertz), our mission is to realise the ambitions of the European Green Deal. Elia Group is therefore accelerating its investment programme and developing solutions to manage highest shares of intermittent renewables in the electricity system. We are preparing our on- and offshore grid infrastructure for the integration of large volumes of renewable generation in order to electrify our society in a sustainable way. We are increasingly doing this in cooperation with other sectors and other countries.
To maintain a reliable electricity system in this rapidly changing context, we are also investing heavily in our digital transformation. In addition to our social commitments, we are improving our own internal activities and embedding sustainable practices into our strategy. In this way, we are actively working to accelerate the net-zero society.
The Product Operating Model Manager contributes in defining, executing, monitoring and supervising changes related to business processes, technology, and supports (where relevant) the transition to a Product organization.
The Technology pillar of the Digital Transformation Office is currently working on 2 main axes for which we need this profile: Product Organization and Operational support of the product teams. He/she plays a crucial role in ensuring that Elia Group’s staff members embrace the change and consults with management to conceive and implement process, technological and organizational transformations, conceive and draft change plans that can be implemented fast by considering members potential resistance.
Your tasks essentially include:
Change design and implementation
Work together with the Digital Transformation Office Technology team in order to:
- Orchestrate, support, prepare and enable change management strategies, transformation roadmaps and organizational change plans to support the transition to a Product organization (where relevant) in the organization,
- Contribute in the implementation of process, technology and organizational changes together with the related teams,
- Support product/organizational teams in adopting the defined operating models and agile ways of working,
- Follow-up of the new product/organizational teams to ensure after care of good practices,
- Identify and solve main road-blockers of the Product teams and the Agile organization,
- Orchestrate, support, feed and enable the global change communication plan and provide transparency along the change journey. Coach teams on storytelling and impactful change communications,
- Act as a role model in order to ensure adherence to Agile ways of being and working,
- Critical thinker who is passionate to challenge status quo to find new solutions and come up with out of the box ideas.
- Ensure transparency for the new platform architecture,
- Establish coherent links and work on the harmonization between the platform strategy and the rest of the organization.
- University degree in business administration, energy engineering, digital, or a related field
- Proficiency in business management, statistics, analytics,
- Extensive experience in preparing forecasts and business plans to structure and evaluate cost structures and budgetary impact of the proposed changes,
- Experience with digital technologies and data, IT infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology to be able to engage in discussion with technology team to understand opportunities and risks,Knowledge of Organizational design & development : Experience with transitions from Project to Product approach with awareness of the related implications,
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in change management principles and methodology,
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner is a plus. Scrum Master, Product Owner certification (or equivalent) is a plus,
- Excellent communication skills, good storyteller and ability to build strong relationships,
- Having a good understanding of the energy sector and TSOs is a plus,
- Fluent in English and German or French/Dutch; language skills in German or French/Dutch are a plus,
- Willingness to travel depending on business needs, mainly to Brussels/Berlin.
- Individual training opportunities,
- A modern working environment in the city centre (directly at the main station),
- 30 days holiday,
- A company restaurant with fresh prepared meals,
- Free beverages (coffee, cocoa, tea, water),
- A company Kindergarten and a parent & child office for short-term care bottlenecks,
- Company pension scheme,
- A multiple award-winning employer: “Most Wanted Employer (Die Zeit, 2022)”; “Top employer for IT jobs” (CHIP, 2022); “Dream employer – Innovative. Digital. Sustainable” (FAZ Institute, 2022); “Germany’s Best Training Companies” (Die Welt, 2021); “Germany’s Most Family-Friendly Companies” (Freundin, 2022); “Most Attractive Employers in Berlin” (Capital, 2021),
- … for more details visit our career website.
Flexi Compass – see how flexible this vacancy is
- Working hours per week: 37 hours (full time),
- Flexible working hours and a long term working time account supporting your work-life-balance,
- The number of flex days is not limited,
- No core working hours,
- Mobile working, also from home, is possible.
We are constantly screening, so please apply as soon as possible. Please upload your CV and references (stating your salary expectations and availability or notice period) via our application form.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. The official 50Hertz representation for employees with disabilities (Schwerbehindertenvertretung) will be happy to advise you confidentially. You can reach this representation by e-mail: .
50Hertz Transmission GmbH – a company of the European Elia Group
Human Resources, Kati Jaich,