AUTOSAR Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) – Quality Assurance, IT
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You are responsible for the definition and roll-out of the test environment
- You identify and drive improvements of the validation toolchain
- You are responsible for the independent configuration of a python based test framework
- You are in charge of the Test Design and implementation for Test Automation e. g. within a python based test framework
- You are responsible for the Test Design for manual test cases
- You perform automated software tests
- You perform manual software tests
- You have knowledge and experience in the field of vehicle bus communication (e. g. CAN, Automotive Ethernet, MOST)
- You have knowledge and experience in the field of Internode communication (e. g. SPI)
- You have knowledge and profound experience with the usage of different tools (especially python based test frameworks and Vector tools like CANoe / CANoe.DiVa)
- You are experienced in Software Development and have programming skills in Python
- You have knowledge about architecture of Test Automation Frameworks
- You are experienced in rolling out of Test Automation solutions
- You have proven knowledge about integration test concepts and their application for automotive embedded systems
- You are familiar with CI (continues integration) / CD (continuous delivery) approaches (concepts, tools)
- You are experienced in testing hands-on regarding manual testing and test automation
- You have good coordination and communication skills
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Applications from disabled people are welcome.