Account & Business Development Manager – Aviation (m/f/d)
Mabanaft is a leading independent and integrated energy company offering its customers innovative energy solutions in the transportation, heating and industrial segments. In addition, the company is active in the trading of biofuels, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and chemicals.
Present in the main regions of the world through its subsidiaries and representative offices, Northwest Europe is the historical base for its strong business. We are taking an active role in the energy transition. In our actions, we combine economic growth with environmental and social responsibility.
Let’s shape the future of the energy industry together!
- For our aviation department at our location in Hamburg HafenCity we are looking for a
Account & Business Development Manager – Aviation (all genders)
- Be the single Point of Contact for Aviation Customers e.g
- Airlines, GA, Resellers, Military
- Internal Customer P&L responsibilty
- Manage and negotiate aviation fuel tenders
- Seek out, assess and develop new business streams and opportunities in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders e.g
- Bulk Deals, ITT, ITP, Hedging models etc
- In close cooperation with the Operations Manager and location strategy, you will work on the Customer Portfolio Management and Growth
- Support SAF Strategy and revenue streams
- Liaise with location/operations manager to guarantee consistent, sufficient & competitive product supply
- 5+ years of business development/commercial sales experience preferably in the energy, renewables or aviation sector
- University degree (BA or BSc) or similar
- Ability to successfully develop and manage stakeholder relationships while creating value for the business
- Strong communication and strong analytical capabilities complete your profile
- Fluent in German and English (both written and verbal)
- Driving license and willingness to travel up to 50%
We offer you among other things
- Special allowances, an employer-subsidized company pension scheme, group accident insurance including private coverage, a lifetime working time account with the option of a sabbatical and other benefits
- A modern office building in a central location with an in-house fitness studio, massage room and a child-friendly office that can be used in case of childcare shortages
- A variety of offers in the areas of childcare, holiday camps for children, care for the elderly, support during life crises and more through our cooperation with the pme Family Service
- Subsidized HVV-ProfiTicket and an attractive employee recommendation program
- Flexible working time models, mobile work possible, subsidized meals in our staff restaurant and bistro as well as free beverages
Please send your application incl. earliest possible starting date using the application form on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Mario Riedinger (email: recruiting[AT]mabanaft.com).
Note: We ask personnel service providers to refrain from contacting us and sending profiles.
Mabanaft GmbH & Co. KG Koreastraße 7 • 20457 Hamburg •