Visas & Permits
Expatica's guides for all you need to know about: rss
Swiss visas and permits

Guide for EU/EFTA citizens and relatives moving to Switzerland

1 comment

Most EU/EFTA citizens – and their relatives or partners – can live and work in Switzerland without restrictions, but need to obtain a residence permit.

Swiss visa

Moving to Switzerland: Swiss visas and permits


If you're moving to Switzerland, find out if you need a Swiss visa or permit to visit, live, study or work in Switzerland.

Study in Switzerland

Study in Switzerland: Swiss student visas and permits

1 comment

If you want to study in Switzerland, find out the Swiss visa and immigration requirements for students, postgraduate studies and post-doctoral researchers.

Swiss visas

Moving to Switzerland to join a relative or partner


Relatives of Swiss permanent residents can move to Switzerland to join family but temporary residents need special permission from their local cantonal authority.

Expatica Offers