2nd line IT Support
Are you a young high potential with at least 3 years of job experience, ambitious and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong interest in providing support and have a natural problem-solving attitude? Please come and talk with us, Tobania has the perfect challenge for you!
- You are the second line contact for end-users; you support them on a daily base.
- You support and guide these users efficiently and independent.
- You assist remote users over the telephone and through use of remote tools.
- You monitor and resolve hardware and software break/fix and IMAC.
- You create and maintain documentation when required.
- You take ownership of tickets to resolution
- You manage the life cycle of hardware for desktops and laptops, i.e. builds, refreshes and securely wipe at the end of lifecycle.
- You help end-user at our local service points.
- You can work with established procedures.
- You make reports and make sure you register incidents and their solutions.
- You are capable of escalating problems to colleagues or your manager in time.
- You are responsible for keeping documents up-to-date.
- You participate actively on improving customer service and –satisfaction.
- You are flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
· You are a high potential, an IT generalist and you are looking for a new challenge.
· You have a strong interest in supporting end-users.
· You have a genuine interest in technology
· You have strong analytical skills and a proactive, flexible approach
· Your attitude, experience and willingness to learn is more important than your degree.
· You master Dutch/French (read, write and speak)
· You have the ability to work under pressure and to strict time scales and service level targets.
You are a team player that can work independent and you have the willingness to learn and adapt to changing work practices
- Microsoft Desktop Operating systems on a senior level
(at least MS Windows 7 / 10 and MS Office 2013 / 2016 knowledge)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems (junior knowledge or above)
- Life cycle management of hardware (mostly laptops), i.e. staging and builds, refreshes and secure wipe (imac)
- Asset- and Stock Management
- ITIL certification is a plus
- A very challenging and interesting long-term project.
- A young and dynamic team, a flat management structure.
- An attractive salary and benefits corresponding your experience: