Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Asamoah Sylvester


My father is a permanent resident in Belgium and has lived there for more than 5 years. Recently he wants to come and take his wife who is a non-EU citizen and his children so I wanted to ask that at what age should the children be when they are applying for visa in the reunification process? Thanks

by Asamoah Sylvester on 20 Feb 2016
Dinesh Krishnan

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


The child should be under 18 years of age. You can find more info at:

by Dinesh Krishnan on 23 Feb 2016

Expatica Offers