Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



I have been working as an intracommunity freelancer for some projects. After some time, I am requested to register in Belgium with a limited time for giving the proof, I would like to have a consultation appointment to discuss my situation in more details.

Best regards
Alberto Lozano

by Alberto on 13 Apr 2018
Gregory Goossens

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Alberto,

Please contact me in private so we can further discuss :

Kind regards,


by Gregory Goossens on 19 Apr 2018

Expatica Offers