Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



I am insearch of an acupuncturist?

by Rasuz on 07 May 2011
Agatha Degasperi

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Hello -
In Belgium only doctors can do acupuncture. Here you have a website listing the doctors practicing acupuncture and you may be able to find one in your area:

by Agatha Degasperi on 09 May 2011

Expatica Offers