Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



I am holding a Belgium 5 years resident permit. Recently, I got married with a non EU resident. I would like to bring my husband as a spouse visa.
I am doing part time job (4 hours declared).
To bring my husband:
1. How many weekly hours I have to do?
2. What is the minimum salary I need to show? How much I need to pay tax?

by Tabassum on 29 Jun 2015
Dinesh Krishnan

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Family / reunion visa is subject to the resident having the minimum income to support the additional persons living costs in Belgium. You have to consult an immigration attorney for moving the application in the correct format/ authority and take their advice on the minimum income / hours / tax etc.
Kind regards

by Dinesh Krishnan on 06 Jul 2015

Expatica Offers