Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Nadine Sheir


Hi Nicole, I am in desperate search for a neuropsychologist who would be willing to see my child and do some screening tests. He is 6 and half and is having serious academic problems at school. He is schooled in a French system that is not Belgian there for no center is willing to take him. I need this to be done within a period of 2 to 3 weeks maximum. The dr needs to be french speaking and in brussels. All expenses will be privately covered.
Thank you and best regards,
Nadine Sheir

by Nadine Sheir on 26 May 2014
Nicole Josephson

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Nadine

What kind of assessment needs to be done? Is it for IQ or for a learning disorder?

If so you can contact PsyPluriel -Pastur

Kind regards,
Nicole Josephson

by Nicole Josephson on 13 Jun 2014

Expatica Offers