Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



Hi Myriam, My wife has obtained an invitation to do a Phd in the Hasselt University in Belgium. They have mentioned that they would move papers to get a Type D visa for her. Our son 7 years old is living with her and would also like to depart to Belgium along with her. Both of them are now living in India. Could you please let me know how the process works for both of them together?

by Sojan on 30 Jan 2018
Myriam Friedmann

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!



I’m sorry but this question is not within my knowledge. You will have to ask your wife’s employer to find out with their local authorities or their counsellor if the D visa authorizes a child to join the mother.

Good luck !

by Myriam Friedmann on 01 Feb 2018

Expatica Offers