Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Jim Cramer


Hi, I'm not sure if you can help me or not. I want to apply for my state pension but I have been told that I have to do that here in Belgium as this is where I now live and work.

I want really to clarify the situation and find out the steps I need to take to achieve this. I have worked in Belgium since 2003 and for the last 7 years I have been paying Belgian Taxes and Social Security. I have my own company which is registered in Belgium as a GCV, so I guess I am self employed. If you cannot help is it possible you could point me at someone who could ?

Thanks in advance,
Jim Cramer.

by Jim Cramer on 14 May 2018
Gregory Goossens

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Jim,

We would need some more info in order to determine what are your current pension rights. Please contact us in private for that :

Kind regards,


by Gregory Goossens on 14 May 2018

Expatica Offers