Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Asad Mukhtar


Hi Evelyne,
I have been living in Belgium since April 2011. I am married (here) and I have got an F-Card. Can I apply for a permanent residence?

by Asad Mukhtar on 29 Aug 2016
Evelyne Van der Elst

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Asad,

Thank you for your email.

Based on the information that you have shared, you fulfil the residency requirement for a nationality application.

However, apart from residency, you must also provide evidence regarding your economic participation, social integration and language skills. A more thorough review of your situation would therefore be required to answer your questions.

Kind regards,

by Evelyne Van der Elst on 01 Sep 2016

Expatica Offers