Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



Hello Sir,

I recently finished my studies in Milan and I am from India. I intend to move to Brussels to learn French language. My visa expires in September and I need to know if I can get a stay permit in Brussels on basis of admission in a language school.
Your guidance will be valuable.

Thank you

by Khushboo on 31 Jul 2013
Prof. Dr. Bert Mosselmans

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Sir,

I am not an expert in this matter, but you will only get a stay permit if you are registered at a recognized university in Belgium. You could consider applying to the ULB (Université Libre de Bruxelles).

Best regards,


by Prof. Dr. Bert Mosselmans on 22 Oct 2013

Expatica Offers