Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



Hello Nicole, I am looking for a sexologist who speaks very good english. I would prefere in the Flemish area (around Zaventem) as it will be more convenient than going dow-town.
Do you know where I can find a list of names?
Thank you, Sianna

by Sianna on 23 Jan 2014
Nicole Josephson

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Sianna

I am a clinical psychologist with specialised training in sex therapy. I am based in Antwerp. If you are looking for someone in Brussels area you can make contact with Community health centre who have a list for referrals to therapists who work in English


by Nicole Josephson on 28 Jan 2014

Expatica Offers