Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Martin O'Connor


I moved to Brussels on July 24 2017 for work. I work for a Bank via my limited company in the UK. I have so far worked a 151 days and have just registered myself in Brussels. What should I do as I got lots of information about tax but dont know what is correct. Presently my Limited company in the UK pays Tax and Social charges in the UK.



by Martin O'Connor on 16 Mar 2018
Gregory Goossens

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Martin,

I am afraid our answer to this would not be sufficiently detailed if we would reply via email, as it is a rather complex matter. If you would be interested in a private consultation, do not hesitate to contact us :

Kind regards,


by Gregory Goossens on 26 Mar 2018

Expatica Offers