Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Jan Kerzel


I am Czech, I was working in Belgium from 7,2016 to 7/2017. I was registered at municipality Etterbeek. My family (wife and three kids) has remained back in Czech republic. I got my tax bill as single. I started to investigate and the municipality accepted to add the information that I am married, but the refused to accept my kids and calculate on this my tax bill. They asked me to try to send a reclamation to resolve residence/ non-residence status. Is it advisable to do so to get more money back? Is there a online pre-calculation possible? Can you advise how to proceed?
thx in advance
Kind Regards

by Jan Kerzel on 10 May 2018
Gregory Goossens

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Jan,

Sure, we can further assist with that. Please contact us in private, so we can further discuss :

Kind regards,


by Gregory Goossens on 14 May 2018

Expatica Offers