Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Russell JONES


Hello Hugues,
for many years I have worked with Netherland Companies in the capacity of self-employment as a Swimming Pool Installation Engineer.

One of the companies have asked me to sub contact for them on projects they have in Belgium.
.I have been doing this type of work since 1987 and have been involved in the construction of all the Centre Parc Swimming Pools in this time frame which includes Germany, the Netherlands, France & the U.K.
I am a UK citizen and registered there for Tax with H.M.R.C

My question is:What I would need to do for this to be possible and legal in Belgium

yours sincerely
Russell Jones

by Russell JONES on 13 Mar 2018
Hugues Thibaut

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Hello Russell,

Please feel free to contact our commercial registration department to check your file :
Tel. : 02/507.16.63 or 02/507.16.64
E-mail :

Kind regards,

by Hugues Thibaut on 19 Mar 2018

Expatica Offers