Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Efthymia Rouka


Dear Ms De Wolf,
I want to move in Belgium in order to train and work as a tour guide. I have a bachelor's and master's degree in history and archaeology. I would like to know if there are schools in Belgium which offer tour guide courses and training. Can an EU citizen with no Belgian nationality enrol in these schools? I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

by Efthymia Rouka on 22 Apr 2017
Marcia De Wolf

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Efthymia,
Thank you for your message. I am not aware of any schools that offer tour guide courses. I assume companies.offering tours provide their own training. There should not be a problem enrolling in schools in Belgium as an EU citizen.
Kind regards, Marcia De Wolf

by Marcia De Wolf on 24 Apr 2017

Expatica Offers