Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

Abdelrahman Wahdan


Dear Mrs Marica,

My question is regarding getting student's permit in Belgium.

I have a valid Schengen visa for 1 year, and I have got accepted in a masters program at VUB, my question is: Can I travel directly to Belgium with my visa "Tourist" and apply for the student permit from there while having all my documents needed for the student permit?

Best regards,

by Abdelrahman Wahdan on 29 Dec 2016
Marcia De Wolf

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Dear Abdelrahman,
This is not an education question but an immigration question which you should pose to the Belgian Embassy in your country.
Kind regards, Marcia

by Marcia De Wolf on 09 Jan 2017

Expatica Offers