Search through previously asked questions

Nicole Josephson


Nicole Josephson


Private Mental Health Practitioner


Clinical Psychologist

Expert category:

Health and Wellbeing

Personal Info:

I am an Antwerp-based Clinical Psychologist providing therapy to expats in English. I work with adults, adolescents, couples and families. Registered with BFP


Currently inactive and not able to take new questions!

Latest questions answered by: Nicole Josephson


Hello! I am from Hong Kong. I obtained a bachelor degree of nursing from University in Hong Kong and currently, I am working as a registered nurse here in Hong Kong. I would like to know about the nursing industry in Belgium because I want to relocate there in Belgium in near future. Can you help?

by Kristel on 09 Aug 2014 Read Answer
Nadine Sheir

Hi Nicole, I am in desperate search for a neuropsychologist who would be willing to see my child and do some screening tests. He is 6 and half and is having serious academic problems at school. He is schooled in a French system that is not Belgian there for no center is willing to take him. I need this to be done within a period of 2 to 3 weeks maximum. The dr needs to be french speaking and in brussels. All expenses will be privately covered.
Thank you and best regards,
Nadine Sheir

by Nadine Sheir on 26 May 2014 Read Answer

Hello Nicole, I am looking for a sexologist who speaks very good english. I would prefere in the Flemish area (around Zaventem) as it will be more convenient than going dow-town.
Do you know where I can find a list of names?
Thank you, Sianna

by Sianna on 23 Jan 2014 Read Answer

hi am planing to relocate to belgium,and i would like to know about the social welfare ,and health care ...thanks

by lloyd on 30 Nov 2010 Read Answer

Expatica Offers