The fourth edition of Rotterdam PopWeek, the only week that lasts 10 days, will put Rotterdam's music scene in the spotlight from 28 October to 6 November. The city will come to life and prove its full of creativity and music.
With the Rotterdam PopWeek, organiser Popunie puts the spotlight on Rotterdam's regular stage and festival programmes, adding its own unique components. By joining these separate programmes, the music industry pulls together and shows that Rotterdam is brimming with cool concepts, edgy dance nights, big names and emerging talents. During the Rotterdam PopWeek, over 500 acts will take place at more than 100 locations.
- the Rotterdam Popquiz and the presentation of the Rotterdam Music Awards in Rotown on the PopWeek's opening night, Friday 28 October
- the Rotterdam Zombie Walk on Saturday, 29 October
- the Rotterdam PopWeek jam session at Raaf on Tuesday, 1 November
- the MTV Music Week , launching on Wednesday, 2 November, lasting no less than five days and ending with the presentation of the European Music Awards in Ahoyon Sunday
- the Popronde on Saturday, 5 November
- the 40 Year Punk Fest at Vibes Sunday, 6 November
For the full programme, please go to www.rotterdamsepopweek.popunie.nl.
Photo credit: Rotterdamse Popweek.
Comment here on the article, or if you have a suggestion to improve this article, please click here.