Woman in The Hague escapes fire with third-degree burns

1st August 2008, Comments 0 comments

A woman was seriously injured on Thursday when her home caught fire as a result of a gas explosion.

1 August 2008

THE HAGUE - A woman in The Hague was seriously injured on Thursday when her home caught fire as a result of a gas explosion.

Firefighters say she jumped from her third-floor flat to escape the blaze and has been admitted to hospital with broken bones and third-degree burns.

The woman's flat has been burned down, but neighbours were able to return to their homes once the fire had been extinguished.

[Radio Netherlands / Expatica]

0 Comments To This Article