Wilders' film to be released before 1 April

18th March 2008, Comments 9 comments

Geert Wilders says he will put his anti-Koran film Fitna on the internet before 1 April.

18 March 2008

THE HAGUE - Geert Wilders will put his anti-Koran film Fitna on the internet before 1 April. The politician said this in the corridors of Parliament on Tuesday. The Freedom Party (PVV) leader could not yet give an exact date.

"As soon as everything is ready, I'll let you know," Wilders said. He is currently still working to get the site technically ready. Wilders wants to prevent any problems that could arise from massive traffic to the website on which Fitna will appear.

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2008]

• Jason posted:

on 23rd March 2008, 02:08:19 - Reply

They are too fanatical and determined to be reasoned with. We need walls, not bridges.

There is a group of people flooding into Europe with a belief system that is so completely different than European law that the two cannot co-exist peacefully. Its either us or them, and we are handi-capped by morals, political correctness and pussy, spineless politicians.

Thats why I can respect Geert Wilders, he says it how it is. A straight shooter, a a true leader. He's not afraid to offend. We live in a free society where you should not be afraid to ask questions and critisize. You should be able to make a movie offending whoever you want, especially members of a sick murderous cult with dreams of world domination.

Sure you could say, "in a free country people should be able to practise whatever religion they want." Not when it affects the freedom of others.

My proposal is; ban muslim immigration based the massive threat to national security. Then repatriate those who already reside in Europe... without exception.

I'm not a Jew... Israels occupation of Palestine is another rant all together. I'm a Canadian of European background sad to see islams murderous thugs telling native Eurpeans what they can and can't do... oh yeah and that whole terrorist thing isn't cool either.
  • Aussie Steve posted:

on 21st March 2008, 12:44:27 - Reply

No no they need to be infiltrated and defeated from within, the barbarians outnumber us so we need to use the intelligence and strategy that they lack.
    What's your proposal, ban Muslims from immigrating or kick them out?
    I guess you love the brilliant Jewish solution that keeps the Palestine war going for 50 years and causes Arabs to hate gentiles the world over? You a Jew?
  • Jason posted:

on 21st March 2008, 12:35:48 - Reply

The real relevent question is whether the Koran iteself creates disorder within wetern society.

What christian fanatics?. I would rather believe in pagen gods than a war criminal pedophile such as Mohammed. Female mutilation, honor killings, forced marriage and so on could not be the word of anything "holy". I'd rather believe in pagen gods than believe in this hate-filled religion.

Maybe Europeans feel too guilty about their past and that guilt becomes political correctness which is a sickness expoited to the fullest by Islam. No one is brave enough to stand up and point out the true enemy anymore. Weakness is a stinky cologne. I can only hope the tide will turn and the majority will vote accoridngly.

Self segregation does not create harmony. Why integrate when you can just dominate a region with an apposing culture completely vindictive of that host nations people and laws. Those areas will grow, its a soft takeover, not immediate. just an investment for the future generations... Democracy's flaw, exploited well by a fascist political force.

Sorry about the rant.. but its like giving the bully your lunch everyday, he won't stop asking for it because you keep giving it to him. Europe is being bullied.... I'm sure you would just give him a hug some kind words and your lunch.

• Aussie Steve posted:

on 21st March 2008, 02:01:33 - Reply

My opinion is that the Koran is misinterpreted by most Muslims, just like the Bible is by Christian fanatics, and that Mohammed was a simple holyman like Jesus. It's just the moronic followers who lack the intellect and spiritual wisdom to understand these books.

The relevant question is whether an 'anti-Koran' film will be useful in creating harmony, or will just inflame more hatred. Some Christian fanatics get excited about a holy war and armageddon, but the main people who suffer in wars are simple families like your neighbours. It's very basic to think in black and white, take one side or the other, polarizing, oppositional.

It's not so easy to actually understand other people and see that you would think exactly the same as them if you were them, and that if they could think in any other way, they would.
  • Jason Brevik posted:

on 21st March 2008, 01:39:25 - Reply

It would be nice if we could be compassionate and everyone could just hold hands, plant a tree, and get a long. But thats thats not reality. The Koran contains verses that call for murder or subjugation of non-Muslims. Whats compassion going to do against a fanatical enemy such as this. Go to Saudi Arabia or Iran and see how compassionate they are against non muslims.

It only takes one Muslim to blow up a school full of innocent children. Even if only 10% are fanatics, thats still millions of Muslims. Many who are already living in Europe, plotting the next terrorist plot.

You have worked with Muslims who have quietly condone things done in the name of Mohammed. Quietly isn't good enough! I guess they must fear violent retribution, or more realisticaly they are just being outwardly nice, but inside you are just another kaffir.

There religion only gives them moral boundries for other Muslims. When they say "I cannot lie" or "I cannot steal" becuase of my religion they are talking about doing these things to other muslims.. all non muslims are fair game, thats why they burn Paris, rape Scandanavians and keep Europe in their grip of fear.

Muslims feel that they don't need to abide by our man made laws, only Sharia Law which is completely incompatible with our laws. Am I wrong? Its not a secret, its written in there speaches and posted on their protest boards. Tell me if I'm wrong, I couldn't make this shit up. I may sound a little cynical, but its the truth.

• Aussie Stave posted:

on 20th March 2008, 23:33:03 - Reply

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not keen on Muslim fanatics either, pity they can't be kicked out. You gotta be smart though to change things, not just throw petrol on a fire. Better to develop some intelligent strategy. Bin Laden or some other idiot might approve the nuking of Amsterdam with a dirty bomb, who knows?

Like with Palestine, the Jews could have built a luxury house for every Palestinian over the last 50 years with all the money that's been wasted on fighting the downtrodden bastards and all their Arab friends around the world. I've worked with otherwise normal Muslims who quietly 'understand' and condone things like the 9/11 bombing because of the ill-treatment of the Palestinians!

It's just bad strategy - if you've got the money and the upper hand you can afford to find compassionate solutions to problems rather than take an oppositional stance, don't you think?
  • Jason Brevik posted:

on 20th March 2008, 22:46:38 - Reply

Its funny how a nation is so accomodating to a group of people who openly preach their destruction.

If only someone was brave enough to stand up and point out this obvious threat. Theo Van Gough tried and ended up with a knife in his chest. You would think the vicious murder of a Van Gough in The Netherlands would cause an uproar, everyone just buried their heads in the sand.

Who is making Holland a dangerous place? Think of what your saying Aussie Steve. There is a Dutch elected official making a movie about what he see's as a threat to his native land; a violent fascist political ideology called Islam. You can't question their religion or their motives or else there will be violence.

Who's causing the violence? Geert is not calling for murder. He's just making a movie. Trust me its happening in Australia too, wow its happening everywhere. Either I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, or I just read the newspaper.
  • Jason Brevik posted:

on 20th March 2008, 22:46:38 - Reply

• Aussie Steve posted:

on 20th March 2008, 10:26:05 - Reply

I hope this Wilder person's film doesn't make Holland a more dangerous place to live.
    I can't imagine it will improve things if it's ANTI someone else's religion, sounds like a trouble-maker trying to get attention.