Two more show participants booted

5th February 2007, Comments 0 comments

5 February 2007, AMSTERDAM - Another two participants in the reality show De Gouden Kooi (The Golden Cage) were forced to leave the programme on Sunday for fighting earlier in the week

5 February 2007

AMSTERDAM  - Another two participants in the reality show De Gouden Kooi (The Golden Cage) were forced to leave the programme on Sunday for fighting earlier in the week

Television channel Tien ordered male contestants Huub (25) and Nathanael (34) to leave the luxury estate immediately, says a spokesperson for the broadcaster.

The two men are not the first to be ordered to leave because of violent behaviour: participant Nena (19) was also told to pack her bags after kicking another participant.

The departure of these three leaves six of the original 13 contestants still in the running for first prize: the luxury villa and a considerable sum of money.

[Copyright Expatica + ANP 2007]

Subject: Dutch news

0 Comments To This Article