Man injured after home-made fireworks explode
A man making illegal fireworks in his home was injured when the ingredients caused an explosion.VUGHT – In the Dutch town of Vught, a 34-year-old man making illegal fireworks in his home was injured when the ingredients caused an explosion.
The man was taken to hospital to be treated for burns. His wife and child, who were also in the house at the time of the explosion, escaped unharmed.
Police investigating the scene discovered fireworks and the ingredients to make them. Bomb disposal experts were called in to make the area safe.
The man was later arrested.
[Radio Netherlands / Expatica]