Help the children of Japan and win a portrait session!
Introducing Images to Inspire Hope, an exciting new initiative led by photographers: Natalie Carstens and Vinita Salomé.On 11 March 2011, an earthquake with a magnitude of 8.9 hit Japan, and devastation through the tsunami followed. It's heartbreaking.
As family and children photographers, Images to Inspire Hope is our way of using photography to give back.
Our chosen charity is Japan Earthquake Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund (Save the Children).
You and your children could win a wonderful family portrait session on-location in the heart of Den Haag, Gouda or Utrecht!
How to win:
* Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the Japan Earthquake Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund
* For every donation of $10 you will be entered into the prize draw. Increase your chance of winning; donate $30 and you'll receive 3 entries!
* Forward a copy of your donation confirmation email to email@example.com
* All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (GMT+1) on Tuesday 31 May 2011.
* Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Wednesday 01 June 2011.
* You can enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
For more details and full terms and conditions, please visit www.imagestoinspirehope.org
Natalie and Vinita