German unconscious after drug use

17th August 2007, Comments 0 comments

17 August 2007, AMSTERDAM – A German tourist was found unconscious in his hotel room in Amsterdam on Friday morning after having eaten hallucinogenic mushrooms, smoked marijuana and hashish, drunk alcohol and injected heroin.

17 August 2007

AMSTERDAM – A German tourist was found unconscious in his hotel room in Amsterdam on Friday morning after having eaten hallucinogenic mushrooms, smoked marijuana and hashish, drunk alcohol and injected heroin.

The 26-year-old German was staying in a hotel on the Martelaarsgracht, in the very same room that was trashed by a British tourist at the end of June after taking hallucinogenic mushrooms.

The German was taken to hospital. He had to be removed from the room through a window and lowered on ropes by the fire brigade.

There have been a number of incidents involving hallucinogenic mushrooms over the past few months. A 17-year-old French girl died in March after jumping from a bridge near the IJ tunnel while under the influence of mushrooms.

Last month a 27-year-old Dane, under the influence of alcohol, marijuana and mushrooms, ran amok behind the wheel of a car on a campground.

[Copyright Expatica News 2007]

Subject: Dutch news

0 Comments To This Article